Our financial advisers will create a customized strategy specifically designed for your financial circumstances. We'll be with you every step of the way, to guide you and help you make informed investment decisions.
STAGE 1: REVIEW
We take the time to fully understand your current state of financial affairs in addition to your hopes and concerns for the future.
- • Initial consultation
- • Initial consultation with supplementary advisers
- • Confidential document gathering and evaluation
STAGE 2: PLANNING
In the planning and preparation stage we design a bespoke financial strategy.
- • Provide an evaluation of current financial affairs
- • Align expectations of your time horizon
- • Customize an investment strategy
STAGE 3: IMPLEMENTATION
Implementing the plan demands synchronisation of the preparation team.
- • Prepare proper records and supply a comprehensive review
- • Execute documents and transactions
- • Maintain an open line of communication with our customers
Once your objectives have been established, we'll customise suitable strategies to match your vision and goals. We can assist you in implementing a solid financial program using a wide range of financial instruments and strategies:
- • Investment portfolios of stocks, bonds & mutual funds
- • Fee-based investment accounts
- • Insurance and annuity products
- • CPA & estate planning attorney referrals
- • Retirement planning services
- • Asset allocation strategies
Your allocated broker dealer will provide stocks and shares backed up with research for you to make an informed investment decision. With access to extensive market research, and advanced market examination instruments, our advisers provide advice to suit your needs, whether you're searching for suitable stocks or are investigating other investment opportunities.
An appropriately diversified portfolio is fundamental in mitigating risk and accomplishing your investment goals. Our advisers will work with you to build a balanced portfolio that incorporates a blend of financial instruments.
DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TRADING
Our wealth of experience in the global capital markets, allows us to provide our client with direct access to a plethora of different markets and instruments.
IPOS AND CAPITAL RAISING
Gloucester Group Corporate Finance gives our clients selective access to a range of corporate IPO's and capital raising openings.
SOPHISTICATED INVESTOR OPPORTUNITIES
Qualified sophisticated investors, who comprehend the ramifications of being classified as sophisticated will have access to otherwise restricted investments, not suitable to retail investors.
In order to partake, investors must give a certificate, from a qualified bookkeeper certifying that they have an endorsed net resource or gross wage level, being:
- • A net wage of $250,000 or more per annum in every one of the past two years; or
- • Net resources of in any event $2.5 million.
Gloucester Group has gained years of experience in overseeing and organising capital raisings, Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), share positions, rights issues and offer buy designs. We are additionally knowledgeable on corporate warning assignments and mergers and acquisitions
Gloucester Group institutional dealing is specifically provide our institutional clients with access to a wide range of investment opportunities on a global scale.
By focusing on specific regions and industries, we have a proven track record of outperforming the market in terms of our institutional clients’ investments.
We achieve this through continuous research, as well as individual visits to key companies to gain a better understanding on their growth potential and their management team.